Each moment requires a sensitive mind that is constantly changing and constantly adapting.
A teacher must never impose this student to fit his favorite pattern. A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence. A teacher is never a giver of truth ; he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself.
I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself.”
– Bruce Lee –
Yoga is a science, a philosophy, an art.
YOGA = UNION
The union of the body, mind and spirit, the one which connects us with our real Source.
Union operating through the physical practice (Asanas), pranayama (mastery, control of the breath) and meditation.
The physical practice is just a way. We’ll use the body, the motions and the rhythm to access the deepest parts of our being.
Be prepared to sweat and to step out of your comfort zone.
Some of Its effects :
- flexibility, toning, strenghth and balance for the body, mind and spirit.
- increases the lungs capacity, develop endurance, reinforce the cardiac muscle.
- improves concentration.
- brings a deep state of well-being for body and mind.
- facilitates calmness and serenity.
- develops, reinforces the feelings of joy and gratitude.
Currently teaching at Eclipse in Vienne
Private or semi/private sessions from 80€
Bryan Kest Teacher Training in Tulum / Mexico - August 2009